The 2017 Annual Conference & Trade Show will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Located on Universal Boulevard just off of the Beachline Expressway, Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando brings you within minutes of world-famous theme parks and shopping while allowing you to escape in upscale accommodations with premium amenities.
Rosen Shingle Creek
Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
The room block will open on April 25th.
To receive the negotiated room rates which start at $129 and include self-parking and in-room wireless internet, make your reservation on or before Wednesday, July 5. The FHCA room block will fill up before the published cut-off date so do not wait. After this date (or when the block is full, whichever comes first), reservations may be accepted on a space and rate available basis only.
The following are room types and rates offered to FHCA Conference attendees. All rates are available three days pre- and post-Conference based on hotel availability.
- King or Double Guest Room - $129
- A limited number of suites are available starting at $245 plus taxes
- All Rooms include self-parking and in-room wireless internet.
Beginning April 25th at 12 noon EST, call 866-996-6338 to reserve your room; be sure to let them know you are with the FHCA Annual Conference. All suite reservations must be made by calling the hotel and cannot be made online.
*Please note phone number will not allow for Annual Conference room reservations until the block opens April 25 at 12 noon EST.
We have learned that third-party vendors have begun contacting our exhibitors about reserving your room for the FHCA room block during 2017 Annual Conference & Trade Show in August. These housing companies are NOT affiliated with the Rosen Shingle Creek or the FHCA 2017 Annual Conference & Trade Show nor endorsed by Florida Health Care Association.
Please communicate directly with the Rosen Shingle Creek to make your reservation when the room block opens on April 25. FHCA will be sending out reminder notifications about our room block as the date nears. Any questions or concerns, please contact Christina Michael by email.
We understand there are many hotel options in the Orlando area, but encourage all attendees and their families to stay at the Conference host hotel. Below are just some of the reasons.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – Walk straight from your room to Conference events so you don’t miss anything, and take quick trips to your room for breaks between sessions.
- SAVES YOU MONEY NOW – You may find a lower rate at comparable hotels in Orlando, but most will tack on parking, resort and additional fees that are included or greatly reduced with the Conference host hotel. Internet booking providers also tend to have restrictions and penalties that can be avoided with the host hotel due to FHCA negotiations.
- SAVES YOU MONEY IN THE FUTURE – By satisfying our room block at the Conference host hotel, FHCA is able to show prospective hotels in the future that we can fill rooms, allowing us to negotiate lower room rates, meeting room rental, and food and beverage prices. All this results in savings for Conference attendees.
- NETWORKING IS OPTIMIZED – There are multiple networking opportunities at Conference events, but the hotel’s restaurants and lounges, golf course and newly renovated pool will also be packed with attendees before and after events.
The bottom line is that staying at the Conference hotel gives you a better experience AND helps keep registration rates low. So please do your part – support Conference by staying at the host hotel!