Become An Exhibitor
Want to See What All the Buzz is About? Watch our Trade Show Video.
- Click here to download the complete 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus. *Please read the show Rules and Regulations carefully.
- View the updated floor plan as of 4-28-17 for booth preferences. *Booths with initials are sponsorship booths and require the purchase of a sponsorship in addition to the cost of a booth.
- Become an Associate Member or renew your dues on the Contract and get member benefits for the year. Visit the vendors page on our website for more information on membership.
- Booth space will be assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis. Be sure to indicate multiple booth preferences, as well as any competing companies that you do not wish to be located near, and we will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
- Consider a sponsorship for a higher-profile booth location and added recognition during the event and on the show floor.
- You will receive regular show updates and information via e-mail from FHCA.
Contact Jenny Early of our staff via phone at (850) 224-3907 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
FHCA does not endorse nor contract any third party room reservation companies! All reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel.
Anyone selling T.E.N.S. units to consumers are required to have a Home Medical Equipment License (HME) by the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Florida Statute 400.93 Licensure required; exemptions; unlawful acts; penalties.—
(1) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment and services or accepts physician orders for home medical equipment and services is subject to licensure under this part.
(2) Any person or entity that holds itself out to the public as providing home medical equipment that typically requires home medical services is subject to licensure under this part.