FHCA hosts the premier conference for long term care professionals in the state. We invite you to participate as an exhibitor or sponsor for the FHCA Annual Conference Trade Show.
FHCA is Florida’s first and largest advocacy organization for long term care providers and the elderly they serve, representing over 1,000 members and nearly 600 facilities. FHCA is dedicated to advancing the professional development of its members and strives to provide cutting-edge education, information and tools that are specific to the long term care continuum.
Florida’s nursing homes and assisted living facilities invest millions of dollars each year in products and services for their residents, making the FHCA Trade Show the most attractive showcase for long term care exhibitors in Florida. This annual event brings together approximately 1,000 nursing home and assisted living professionals, the majority of whom are purchasing decision-makers. Exhibitors can network with existing customers and gain access to potential new clients.
- 55% Administrators, Executive Directors
- 21% Owners, CEOs, CFOs, Corporate Management
- 4% DONs/Clinical Supervisors
- 20% Other
- We offer 6 hours of trade show time plus unique strategies to get all attendees into the hall
- Receive access to educational sessions and discounted rates on continuing education
- Make one-on-one contact with qualified buyers in your market, building trust, long term relationships and sales
- Build brand awareness by putting your product or service front and center at the state’s premier event
- Demonstrate how your product or service cuts costs, improves operational effectiveness and commands attention from buyers
- Break into new markets and territories with qualified leads
- Stay up-to-date on changes in the industry and changes made by your competition
- Position your product or service for maximum impact
- Network with hundreds of long term care professionals who are ready to buy and recommend new purchases for their businesses and organizations