Continuing Education Credits
- An official Continuing Education Report of attendee scan records will be posted to the MTS Tracking website by August 20. Download and print this report for your records. It may be used for attendees who self-report.
- Attendee scan records will be submitted to CE Broker by September 10 for transmission to the FL Department of Health. Please review your online Continuing Education Report for accuracy before that date.
- Attendees who wish to receive credit for an out-of-state license may use the MTS Tracking website to print an official certificate to self report.
FHCA's 2017 Annual Conference will give attendees the potential to earn up to 24 contact hours.
- Tuesday: 15 CE Sessions, including 1 Membership Meeting and Keynote, with 7 potential contact hours
- Wednesday: 10 CE Sessions, including 1 Mega Session and 1 Membership Meeting and Keynote, with 5 potential contact hours
- Thursday: 18 CE Sessions, including 1 Mega Session and 1 Keynote, with 8 potential contact hours
- Friday: 11 CE Sessions with 4 potential contact hours, Preceptor Provider Training and Preceptor Refresher Course
*Please note there is a separate registration for the Monday Leadership Pre-Session and the Friday Preceptor Providing Training
All Sessions offer CEUs registered with CE Broker for the following Florida Boards:
- Board of Nursing Home Administrators; Board of Nursing; Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling and Board of Occupational Therapy
Continuing education at Conference is tracked using barcode scanning of attendees' name badges. This process allows FHCA to report contact hours to CE Broker in a timely and efficient manner.
The FHCA 2016 Annual Conference was approved for 24 potential contact hours by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) for approval.
Contact Christina Michael for more information regarding continuing education at Conference.